MiracleCord - FAQs
How is MiracleCord different from other cord blood banks?
Choosing MiracleCord means your family will receive superior quality and exceptional value, including:
- TimeCritical™ Processing – yields significantly more viable stem cells
- Experienced lab - AABB accredited, FDA registered and CLIA certified
- Private medical courier service
- Cord Tissue - optimized for greater stem cell recovery
- StemCare™ thermal cord blood & cord tissue collection kit
- Heparin-free collection materials
- $50,000 Quality Guarantee
- Affordable pricing with no hidden fees
Does MiracleCord use a medical courier service?
Yes. MiracleCord only uses a private medical courier service to transport your baby's cord blood and cord tissue, and never transfers custody to a commercial shipping carrier. Private medical courier service is included with every MiracleCord plan, at no extra cost to you. Each unit is carefully transported from your hospital room to our laboratory in a temperature-controlled environment by experts trained in the handling of biological tissue.
How quickly can MiracleCord process my baby's cord blood and cord tissue?
MiracleCord has the unique ability to process umbilical cord blood and cord tissue specimens within 12 hours after collection, which ensures the highest margin of stem cell viability.1
1 MiracleCord has the ability to process cord blood specimens within 12 hours of collection, subject to certain conditions beyond MiracleCord's control.
How much does cord blood and cord tissue banking cost?
Click here to view our pricing.
Is it too late in my pregnancy to enroll?
No. You can enroll any time before your baby is born. However, since 50% of all babies are born before their due date and 12% are born premature, it is recommended that you enroll early.
How do I enroll with MiracleCord?
- To enroll online, click here.
- To enroll by phone, please call 1-888-743-2673 to speak with a customer service professional.
How many cord blood units has MiracleCord's laboratory released for transplant?
Over 100 cord blood units that were processed and stored at our lab facilities have been released for transplant. All of the transplants have engrafted successfully.
Is MiracleCord financially stable?
Yes. MiracleCord is a well-funded, debt-free, privately held corporation with a long, solid record of fiscal stability.